The FBI released it’s crime stats for 2014 a few weeks ago, but I just learned of it. Let’s take a look at the break down of arrests by race.

According to the 2010 US Census, The US is 12.2% is black and 16.4% hispanic, a combined population of 28.6%.

In 2014, this 28.6% of the population committed:

72.9% of murders

57.1% of rapes

76.4% of robberies

57.9% of aggravated assaults

61.7% of all violent crime

49.9% of non-rape/prostitution sex crimes

I wonder why young men of these ethnicities get profiled by the police so much? It must be racism!

Some charts to illustrate these stats:

raceinus10 murderers14 assault14 robbers14 sexoffenders14 violent14 rapists14

Advertisements